Finally, a RGB to Component video converter for our beloved NEC's systems!!! This is the new and improved version V2.0!
- Converts RGB signals natively produced by NEC's Hu6260 graphic chip to useable YPbPr (component) signals to give best video output possible in today's modern HDTV.
- Surface mount technology allowing for a small form factor measuring 1.564" x 1.225".
- Designed exclusively for all NEC's Turbo and PC-Engine systems including the Turbo Express & PC-Engine GT.
- To be mounted internally on NEC systems.
- Will only work on HDTV sets that support 240P. Check to make sure your HDTV support 240P resolution before ordering.
Some improvement over the previous version:
The signals are more stable (better synch)
better black level
better green purity
more consistent brightness over different sources and displays
higher contrast range (adjustable)
Better ground shielding to protect from interference
Add $6 for the Sync Stripper Board
$2.50 Shipping Within the USA!
Click Below to Download the Install Guide